[Capdist-auditions] Register today for the YAG Spring Performing Arts Program-Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:18:13 EST 2016

The Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration for our SPRING
program!  Students attend classes on Saturday mornings from 9:30 - 12:30
and then rehearse for  a full scale professionally produced production.
Our Spring program will culminate in a full scale performance for all
students!  We are very excited to begin the new year.  Come and be a part
of the longest running Children's Performing Arts Program in the Area!  Now
in our 26th Year!   Register today!  Registration form attached or go to
our webpage at youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org under registration forms!

Register with full payment by January 30 and save $25!