[Capdist-auditions] UNMAKE BULLYING - Casting for High School Age Episodes - As Seen on National TV

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 11:53:48 EST 2016

Hello everyone! Casting again! Since our last posting, a lot has happened. *Our
series was picked up for distribution across Verizon FiOS and Comcast*, and
was available streaming on demand in 100 million homes nationwide. Another
opportunity with Comcast is coming down the pipe, and we are part of many
national school curriculums, as well as featured with government
educational sites and international bullying and violence prevention
organizations.

*WE ARE CASTING *for some supporting roles, and possibly three major roles,
in the upcoming high school chapters of the series. Some links below, in
case you are not acquainted with the series. Production will begin around
Spring/Summer 2016 and may hiatus until Fall 2016 possibly into Spring 2017
(like a split TV season) to air concurrent with the 2016 national
elections. Varying degrees of commitment per role. No pay as of yet/ non
SAG/ student actors only, per our non-profit mission statement. IMDB credit
and clips for your reel.

*Seeking HIGH SCHOOL age only*. One role may require the actor to portray a
teen questioning their sexuality. There may be a violent role as well, but
all story and portrayals are kept within the bounds of G-rating for
broadcast on family TV channels and in schools worldwide.

Please reply to this thread and send *a video link to some examples of you
or your child in stage or screen roles, headshot and resume*. Please *no
phone calls*.

*We may not reply immediately*, as we collect applicants, and the student
writers and I meet to discuss casting and storyline. Please be patient. :)

Trailer for recent film: https://youtu.be/Fby6QEu9Bv0
Trailer for VOD TV announcement: https://youtu.be/-cMJqyD-sTU
YouTube playlist: http://bit.ly/1rKOkwK

Thank you!

Mike

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union & Metroland 2008-Present

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
AS WELL AS the How to UnMake A Bully series!
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/how-to-unmake-a-bully

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com