[Capdist-auditions] Crowd Shots for Independent Short Superhero Film

Jacob Brode jacob.brode at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 11:45:12 EDT 2016

This is a reminder that we are still looking for people to join us for
filming on *Sunday, July 17th*, at *9am* on the lawn of the *Clifton Park
Halfmoon Library*. If you would like to be a part of this project, and have
not yet responded, please email me as soon as possible.

Once again, feel free to invite friends and family as well!

--Jacob Brode
Head of DR Productions
jacob.brode at gmail.com