[Capdist-auditions] Stealing Love - Short Film Casting

Peter Michael Quinones pmquinon at syr.edu
Wed Jun 8 12:59:03 EDT 2016

Hello,

My name is Peter Michael Quinones. I am a Syracuse Film Major entering my senior year of film school and I am in the middle of the preproduction work on my senior thesis film “Stealing Love: How Lila Left Sam” and I am looking to fill two roles. Filming will be here in the capital district and will begin in January 2017 and end in May 2017. It is a 11 page script and I am excited to finally get to tell this story. There is more information about the film here:
https://petermichaelcinema.wordpress.com/stealing-love-how-lila-left-sam/
Or if you want to know a little more about me, click here:
https://petermichaelcinema.wordpress.com

If you are interested in the project and fit the roles, please contact me at pmquinon at syr.edu<mailto:pmquinon at syr.edu> . And if is possible, I would like to see some sort of form of your past work. If I think you could fit the role, I would like to do an audition with you.