[Capdist-auditions] Voice Talent needed, teen boy and girl

Lou Swing lou at digitaldistillerymedia.com
Fri Jun 17 09:50:23 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a voice over only script that is based on family behavior
scenarios. It is two parents, and two teens. Both of the parent roles
have been filled. We need a teen boy about 10-13, and a teen girl about
12-15. We have about one more week to do auditions here at our Albany
office. It is possible to do a call in audition but the lower voice
quality would make it tougher to get the job. Audition time is about 15
minutes, it's a short read. Final recording will be at Blue Sky studios
in Delmar, middle of July, probably a Saturday afternoon.

Please contact me with any questions or to schedule an audition. The pay
is $200 per role. Final recording will take 2-3 hours.

Lou Swing
Digital Distillery Media
541-255-9030
122 Industrial Park Rd.