[Capdist-auditions] Reminder: CASTING CALL: Auditions for Independent Short Superhero Film

Jacob Brode jacob.brode at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:47:15 EDT 2016

This is a reminder to everyone that auditions are less than a week away! We
are actively searching for a diverse cast in terms of age, gender, and
race, but are especially looking for athletic college-aged actors for our
Ranger characters.

Once again, open auditions are *Monday, June 27th* and *Wednesday, June
29th*, at *6pm* at the *Clifton Park-Halfmoon Library*.  If you are
interested in taking part in this exciting project, then please contact
jacob.brode at gmail.com and fill out this Google Form
<http://goo.gl/forms/smhlTEQRqFVYnozP2> so that we can have you on our
roster.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we look
forward to seeing you there!

--Jacob Brode
Head of DR Productions
jacob.brode at gmail.com