[Capdist-auditions] EXTRAS and FEATURED EXTRAS - High School Students 06/24 & 06/27

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 10:45:03 EDT 2016

Hello everyone! This is a reminder that we need *extras for our high school*
scenes. Filming will take place in Scotia-Glenville.

*06/24* - 12 changes of shirt/clothes for some rapid-fire extras scenes.
9am-4pm and you can come and go in the middle, as long as we know your
timeframe.

*06/27* - 3 changes of shirt/clothes for featured extras, with lines, as
negative bystanders, during a fight and arguing over cheat sheets.

Our series spans the globe, in use in schools and organizations in several
countries, as part of school curriculum in a handful of states in America,
and has been seen on national streaming VOD television in 100 million homes
via Verizon and Comcast. We are also regularly screened at the Madison
theater in Albany, and our YouTube channel grows by the hundreds every
quarter.

Reply with interest, headshot and timeframe available please!

Thank you!

Mike