[Capdist-auditions] 40-50 y/o Male Voice Talent needed

lou at digitaldistillerymedia.com lou at digitaldistillerymedia.com
Wed Jun 22 09:36:04 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a voice over only script that is based on family behavior scenarios. It is two parents, and two teens. We are looking for the adult male role, age around 40-50, deeper voice. We have June 28th-30th to do auditions here at our Albany office. Audition time is about 15 minutes, it's a short read. Final recording will be at Blue Sky studios in Delmar, middle/end of July, probably a Saturday afternoon.

Please email me with any questions or to schedule an audition. Final recording will take 2-3 hours and is paid work.

lou at digitaldistillerymedia.com

Lou Swing
Digital Distillery Media
122 Industrial Park Rd., 2nd Floor