[Capdist-auditions] Musician needed

mikemathewbarry at gmail.com mikemathewbarry at gmail.com
Sun May 15 02:24:41 EDT 2016

Musician needed for animated storyboard for YouTube. This is a fan film/storyboard for YouTube and therefore may be a great opportunity for an artist to showcase their work and talents.

Disclaimer:
Since it is a fan film I do not expect to make any money off of this and cannot afford to pay any artists, but, of course, I would be willing to work around your schedule.

2nd Disclaimer:
Since the storyboard, (however fictional), is based upon two real people (Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Mick Foley), there is a chance that either of them and/or the WWE may have YouTube take it down. However, they also may love it! It's a feel-good story about two friends reuniting through unexpected circumstances. It's filled with action and comedy.

So, if you are an artist and are interested in having your music in the storyboard please get in touch with me. Only copyrighted music though please.

Contact:
Mike Barry
mikemathewbarry at gmail.com
 (518) 596-4013