[Capdist-auditions] Fw: Troy Civic Theatre is seeking shows for it's Sixth Season!

Michael Ciaravella mciaravella at troycivic.org
Tue May 31 14:32:02 EDT 2016

TROY CIVIC THEATRE COMPANY IS SEEKING SHOWS FOR ITS SIXTH SEASON!

It's that time of year again! The Troy Civic Theatre Company is currently seeking show submissions from directorial candidates for its Sixth production season. (January 2017-December 2017) We are currently seeking new directors to continue our streak of bringing successful, enjoyable, award-winning shows to the Capital Region at our new venue in downtown Troy.

The TCT Show Submission Process:
We have changed our show submission process slightly for Season Six!
Step 1: Download the Show Submission Sheet attached to this email.
Step 2: Save the submission sheets to your computer.
Step 3: Fill out the downloaded form as completely as possible, with a different form submission for each potential show. (Feel free to submit as many shows as you would like: the more options that we have, the greater possibility of one of your selections being picked!) Please be sure to note if you have already secured a potential creative team or if your interpretation of the show has any unique elements that would differ from traditional performance. The more complete your submission, the greater understanding we can have of your artistic vision for the piece!
Step 4: Email us a copy of the Show Submission forms and an up-to-date theatrical résumé to the Troy Civic Theatre Show Selection Committee, either by e-mail (shows at troycivic.org) or postal mail, (Troy Civic Theatre Company, Attn:  Michael Ciaravella, Managing Artistic Director, PO Box 1553, Troy NY 12180) by July 1st, 2017. While we do accept potential show submissions year-round, entries that are received after the July 1st deadline will not be considered for our Sixth Season.
Step 5: You're done! We will select certain prospective directors to meet with our Show Selection Committee to discuss their submissions at greater length, and we hope for your participation to craft another award-winning season.

Whether you are an experienced director, or you are just seeking a new direction in your artistic career, please consider a show submission to Troy Civic Theatre. We are actively seeking new members to help us expand our dream to put on quality, affordable theater in our community.

If you should have any questions about Troy Civic Theatre, your potential submission or the submission process, please do not hesitate to contact me the Managing Artistic Director at MCiaravella at troycivic.org. Thank you for considering joining us for our upcoming season, and we look forward to your entries!

Sincerely,

Michael J. Ciaravella
Managing Artistic Director,
Vice President, Board of Directors,