[Capdist-auditions] No fee

Barbara Mangino mbarb918 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:42:20 EST 2016

Re: Position Open for Youth Camp Intern: Assistant to the Producer

The Schenectady Theater for Children is seeking an intern to assist the
Producer of our winter youth Improv Camp. Our camp runs from February 20 –
24, 2017 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, and culminates with an evening
performance on Feb 24. Usual attendance at the camp averages 15 children in
ages ranging from 8 to 18.

Candidate should be available for Production Meetings held prior to the
Camp start dates.

The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills an interest in
theater and theater arts education, experience working with youth (ages 8
to 18) in a high energy, creative and fun environment, and experience
teaching or working in improvisational theater techniques.

Interested candidates should submit a resume via email by December 12, 2016
to:

Claire Nolan, President

cbnolou at gmail.com

(518) 209-6477

The Schenectady Theater for Children is a NFP 501c (3), whose purpose is to
introduce and educate school age children in the art of stagecraft and
other elements of theater.