[Capdist-auditions] ASHER - Seeking Syracuse-area Actors

Kee Casting asherextras at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:37:22 EDT 2016

Kee Casting is seeking SAG/AFTRA members to do background work on the indie
film, ASHER, which stars Ron Perlman. Film is shooting October 17- November
5 in SYRACUSE NY. We are casting only local hires.

Seeking men to portray, Brooklyn gangsters, Asian men in their 20’s, thugs,
low lifes, well built assassins, and some who have beards and can play
orthodox jews. We need some children, and women for neighborhood types. We
need a few young attractive women in their 20’s portray party girl types
(in skimpy clothes) in their 20’s-30 for a party scene.

Please submit a picture and resume, notate phone number and union status.
Email to: asherextras at gmail.com
MUST BE LOCAL HIRE TO SYRACUSE.