[Capdist-auditions] Albany's Longest Running Original Play Festival Needs Light and Sound Ops

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 23:03:19 EDT 2016

UPDATE: Any volunteers for these positions would also have to attend tech
week rehearsals, beginning on Saturday, October 1st and Sunday October 2nd
at 9:30 AM, and also Monday October 3rd - Thursday October 6th at 6:30 PM
before opening night. Ops are called at 6:30 PM before evening shows and 1
PM before matinees.

Thanks!

Stephen Henel
Vice President Confetti Stage, Inc.