[Capdist-auditions] [Curtain Call Theatre] Seeking Photographer for Season

Jeremy Ward jrward5178 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 22:56:50 EDT 2017

Curtain Call Theatre, in our 17th year of operation in Latham, NY. is
dedicated to offering quality theatre and is often named in the year-end
"Best Of" lists in the Capital Region which offers a full year round season
of 8 productions.

We are currently seeking a photographer to do publicity photos for each
production. The position would consist of attending tech rehearsals to get
a sense of how you wish to shoot photos and then executing that before
opening. The candidate should have experience in theatre or other live
events including a basic understanding of what the local papers need for
publishing (Times Union, Schenectady Gazette, and others).  There may also
be times when a simple headshot is needed for an actor who does not have
one.

The selected candidate would receive 2 tickets to each show they photograph
throughout the season.  We would prefer one to two individuals we can
rotate throughout the season depending on their schedules. There is
potential for referrals to actors for headshots at your own fee schedule.

Those interested should reach out to Curtain Call at
theatre.curtaincall at gmail.com with a portfolio of their past work.

For more information about the theatre and the rest of our season please
visit our website at www.curtaincalltheatre.com.

--

Sincerely,
Jeremy Ward