[Capdist-auditions] Scare Actors *PAID*

Carly Merrill cMerrill at sftp.com
Sat Aug 19 13:17:23 EDT 2017

Six Flags is looking to hire scare actors and performers for their 2017 Fright Fest at The Great Escape! Get paid to haunt any of our FOUR Haunted Houses, roam our terrifying scare zones, and entertain thousands of guests this Halloween season! With new shows and new ghouls, we know this Fright Fest will be bigger and scarier than ever before!

A hiring fair will be held on Thursday September 7th at our HR office building off of Round Pond Road in Queensbury. Apply ahead of time at sixflagsjobs.com and prepare yourself for the GREATEST job you'll ever have!

Please contact cmerrill at sftp.com<mailto:cmerrill at sftp.com> with any questions

Carly Merrill| Entertainment and Events Supervisor
The Great Escape Resort Properties
1172 State Route 9
Queensbury, NY 12804
p. 518.792.3500 x3337