[Capdist-auditions] CAST Summer Session - Sleeping Beauty - Final Week (Fee)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Aug 18 20:42:41 EDT 2017

Be a part of a show that is auditioned, rehearsed, performed - in a
single week.

Spaces Available

*Aug. 21-25*
*_Sleeping Beauty_*
A less than traditional tale of a fairly dysfunctional King and Queen
who run afoul of a wicked fairy. Their daughter is cursed to prick her
finger and sleep for a 100 years. While her parents try to protect her
by burning all the spinning wheels, the fairy vows to have her revenge.

*Steamer No.10 Theatre*

*500 Western Ave. Albany****
*

*518-438-5503*

Each week CAST produces a show that will be staged on Friday afternoon –
Script-in-Hand. On Monday morning everyone in that Session auditions for
a role in that week’s show. We rehearse each day working on character
development, blocking, use of props, etc. Toward the end of the week we
add what sets are available, lighting, and sound. On Friday afternoon
the show will be performed Script-in-Hand for an audience of family,
friends, and neighborhood children. Script-in-Hand, no need to memorize.
Tuition is $250/week - scholarships available
http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/summer-programs
<http://steamer10theatre.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a4fa68e0d77eb472c94ca04d&id=23a7b6cba5&e=c6d85dbf7b>

---