[Capdist-auditions] Hamilton Workshop in Albany New York - fee required

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 19:54:32 EDT 2017

Andrew Chappelle, (in conjunction with A Class Act Studios in New York, New
York) -  from the Broadway Musical Hamilton will be doing a workshop here
in Albany, sponsored by The Vocal Studio on Saturday, September 16 at St.
Michael's Episcopal Church at 49 Killean Park, Albany New York 12205 from
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The cost is $90/00 per student and less if there are
more than 25 students, which we are sure there will be. Ages are 7 through
adult. If you are interested, please email our Executive Director,
Francesca DelSignore @ frandelsignore at gmail.com. You will be registering
directly through A Class Act Studios in New York City.

*God, I Hope I Get It (The Audition Workshop) – 90 mins or longer depending
on group size*

Work with a Broadway actor in this mock audition based environment.  Students
will get a chance to perform audition material in front of our guest
teacher who will give constructive criticism and helpful feedback on
material choice, vocal technique, acting choices, and audition
technique.  Every
student will be given individualized attention in amazingly insightful
workshop! This workshop requires students to bring in their own sheet music.

*The afternoon session will be…….*

*Lights, Camera, Action Workshop – 2.5 hours*

Pick from commercial, TV, and film acting and learn the technique specific
to each medium; from how to “slate” to audition technique.  Students will
learn the differences between on camera and theatrical acting as they work
on real commercial, television or film sides.  Your group will learn the
lingo, expand their versatility, and work on making believable but subtle
acting choices, in this action packed 2.5 hr workshop.