[Capdist-auditions] Acting classes-fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Thu Dec 28 10:19:57 EST 2017

*START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT WITH ACTING CLASSES WITH THE BLUE HORSE REP!*

*Special discount if you join before the first of the year.*

*OUR STUDENTS ARE WORKING EVERYWHERE IN THEATRE, FILM OR TELEVISION! *

www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>

​
​

Beginners, intermediate and advanced students welcome.

Ongoing scene study and technique classes every Monday night at 6 pm at The
Theatre Institute at Sage College. Students plan their own schedule.
Tuition is $325 for 8 weeks which includes two additional one-hour private
sessions to work on material of your choice. Scholarships available.

Master classes several times a year in technique, movement, improv,
voice, Shakespeare, film acting and stagecraft taught by Industry
professionals with Broadway, Off-Broadway and major film credits.

*Next master class February 5 with voice instructor Paul Ricciardi who will
conduct a workshop on the Linklater technique. *

6 student showcases a year and opportunities to perform with The Blue Horse
Repertory Company. A professional company based in the Hudson Valley.

Private coaching also available for college or special auditions.

For information and registration contact: Loralee at Bluehorserep.comLorale
e at Bluehorserep.com

"*As a working director, I feel it’s important to take acting classes. But,
having already studied in the Meisner Method I was picky. I wanted a good
teacher who shared tangible skills and gave solid feedback. Fortunately, I
found that in The Blue Horse Repertory Company Acting School.*

*Not only is teacher Lora Lee Ecobelli a great actor, but she’s a
wonderfully patient teacher who has a very keen sense of truth. She’s
taught me new ways to bring a monologue to life, exercises that help me and
my actors warm up, as well as techniques for throttling emotional
intensity. Working with an actor trained by Lora Lee makes directing a
collaboration instead of an exercise in pulling teeth. Her students have
the tools to build authentic characters and the skills to make emotional
adjustments. **Not only is Lora lee a great teacher but the proven
techniques she shares are packed full of magic!”*

*John Holser  (film director)*

*"The Blue Horse Repertory Company students can always be counted on to
work hard, to be inspired and inspiring, and to turn in excellent
performances.They not only can they create indelible characters but they
create the chemistry that comes when talent and discipline are let loose in
a great play. If you are looking to improve your theatre chops, hoping to
connect with other actors upstate or are just curious to see what this
“acting thing” is all about, you could not find a better place than Blue
Horse."*

*Jim Milton, **Artistic Director, **Kaaterskill Actors Theater*
--
Lora Lee Ecobelli
www.Bluehorserepertory.com