[Capdist-auditions] Film Maker Looking To Gauge Interest

filmgirl3 at yahoo.com filmgirl3 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 21:42:49 EST 2017

Albany based film maker is looking to gauge interest for the ending of a short horror film to be shot around the Capital Region in April 2017. We are looking for about 10 actors (men and women) who would have an interest in portraying a study panel of business attire wearing subjects who at the end of a scene will begin an orgy sequence. There is NO NUDITY. There will be kissing, making out, and possible sequences alluding to more. We are looking for any age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and couples and friends are encouraged to apply.
If interested please send a head shot and resume to: filmgirl3 at yahoo.com and include your interest in the scene and what you would be willing to allude to within the scene. No head shot or resume? That's okay! Just send an email with your name, number, email, a selfie, and what your interest in the scene is. Currently, the project is unpaid, however there will be food and drink provided for all actors.