[Capdist-auditions] Blue Horse Repertory Company Acting School-fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Mon Jan 16 09:45:06 EST 2017

*THE BLUE HORSE REPERTORY COMPANY ACTING SCHOOL*

https://www.facebook.com/BlueHorseRepertoryCompanyActingSchool/

*New sessions starting up now. Join now and be part of our winter showcase.*

*Our students are working everywhere in theatre, film and television!*

*Here is what people are saying about the Blue Horse Repertory Company
Acting School*

*"As a working director I feel it’s important to take acting classes. But,
having already studied in the Meisner Method I was picky. I wanted a good
teacher who shared tangible skills and gave solid feedback. Fortunately, I
found that in Lora lee Ecobelli, n**ot only is she a great actor, but she’s
a wonderfully patient teacher who has a very keen sense of truth. She’s
taught me new ways to bring a monologue to life, exercises that help me and
my actors warm up, as well as techniques for throttling emotional
intensity. Working with an actor trained by Lora lee makes directing a
collaboration instead of an exercise in pulling teeth. Her students have
the tools to build authentic characters and the skills to make emotional
adjustments. Not only is Lora lee a great teacher but the proven techniques
she’s shares are packed full of magic!”*

*-John Holser  (film director) *

*"Blue Horse Adult Acting Classes with Lora Lee Ecobelli creates a unique
and encouraging learning environment for all actors, no matter how
experienced they are. Lora Lee teaches a wide variety of acting techniques
and methods allowing each student to expand their existing acting range
and, thus, become more versatile. Class format is constantly evolving and
changing in order to incorporate the most challenging aspects of acting
that students will encounter on real live auditions - including cold reads,
on-camera work, improvisations, and much more! Attending several 8-week
course sessions at Lora Lee's Blue Horse Repertory Adult Acting School was
the best decision I've ever made for my acting career! *

* - Olga Bogdanova*

*​*
*www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>*
845 721-2493 <http://845%20721-2493/>

The Blue Horse Repertory Company Acting School offers professional acting
classes for teens and adults of all experience levels. “Discover The Actor
Inside” is a method based scene study and technique class taught by Lora
Lee Ecobelli. Lora Lee has been a professional actress and teacher for 30
years and is the Artistic Director of The Blue Horse Repertory Company. We
offer flexible ongoing 8 week sessions that are designed to fit your busy
schedule. Classes are ongoing and students may join at anytime. Each class
is 3 hours long and every student works every week. Two one hour private
sessions are included in the tuition cost. Classes are held every Monday
night from 6-9pm at The Theatre Institute at Sage College in the Schacht
Fine Arts Center (Main Theatre building in the Art Wing Lab A.) We also
offer scholarships to deserving students.

4 times a year our students present a fully staged showcase production of
their work and master classes are offered periodically in film acting,
stage craft, The business of acting and Shakespeare taught by industry
professionals. Scholarships are also available..

*Lora Lee Ecobelli is a classically trained, actress, writer, director and
teacher.  She has performed both On and Off Broadway and in film and
television. She is the winner of the Harold Clurman award for best leading
actress for her performance of The Vise by Luigi Pirandello. Her many New
York stage credits include: The Seagull, A Midsummer Night's Dream, The
Trojan Woman, Antigone, Hamlet, The Cherry Orchard and The Three Sisters. *

*She is the Artistic Director of The Blue Horse Repertory Company a
professional theatre company in the Hudson Valley and the author of
numerous plays and screenplays. *

*AEA, SAG/AFTRA*

www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>