[Capdist-auditions] Blue Horse Repertory Company Acting School-Fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Mon Jan 23 07:54:46 EST 2017

*THE BLUE HORSE REPERTORY COMPANY ACTING SCHOOL*

https://www.facebook.com/BlueHorseRepertoryCompanyActingSchool/

*New sessions starting up now. Join now and be part of our winter showcase.*
*Every Monday night at 6pm at The Theatre Institute at Sage College*

*Our students are working everywhere in theatre, film and television!*

*​*

*Here is what people are saying about the Blue Horse Repertory Company
Acting School*

*Not only have we worked with Lora Lee Ecobelli in her capacities as an
actor (in our production of LARK EDEN and the Kaaterskill Actors’ Theatre
production of AMELIA: A CIVIL WAR STORY) and a presenter (her Blue Horse
Repertory Company has presented three benefit performances for Bridge
Street Theatre – THREE BY TENNESSEE, LEADING LADIES, and TODAY’S BRECHT),
but we have also utilized several of her acting students in the casts of
our mainstage productions. Her work is always clear, concise, and to the
point whether she is dealing with fellow professionals or students who are
acting for the very first time.” *

*-- John Sowle & Steven Patterson, Bridge Street Theatre, Catskill*

*"As a working director I feel it’s important to take acting classes. But,
having already studied in the Meisner Method I was picky. I wanted a good
teacher who shared tangible skills and gave solid feedback. Fortunately, I
found that in Lora lee Ecobelli,*

*Not only is Lora Lee a great actor, but she’s a wonderfully patient
teacher who has a very keen sense of truth. She’s taught me new ways to
bring a monologue to life, exercises that help me and my actors warm up, as
well as techniques for throttling emotional intensity. Working with an
actor trained by Lora lee makes directing a collaboration instead of an
exercise in pulling teeth. Her students have the tools to build authentic
characters and the skills to make emotional adjustments.  **Not only is
Lora lee a great teacher but the proven techniques she’s shares are packed
full of magic!”*

*--John Holser (Film Director)*
www.Bluehorserepertory.com