[Capdist-auditions] Two, Non Speaking On Camera Roles - Paid gigs

Marketing marketing at digitalfilmfarm.com
Mon Jul 3 14:35:22 EDT 2017

Hey guys, I’ve got a couple of projects I need talent for.

#1 - 30 Second, Web Commercial - Paid Gig

I’m doing web promotion and need an attractive 30 - 50 year old professional (male or female) who is good with physical direction and body motion repetition. We will be shooting close up shots as this character goes through a typical work day. This will be shot in the Albany area. This is a pretty easy gig with a $200 day rate.

Please send “recent” head shot and respond “Web Promo” in the subject line. Other subject lines won’t be opened.

#2 - Petite Blond 17 - 21 yrs - Paid Gig

I need very petite blond woman 17 - 21 years old for an unsolved murder documentary, re-enactment scenes. This is a non-speaking role. We’ll be shooting multiple days throughout late summer into September. Maybe three days total.  Here’s the catch - you will need to get into an Edwardian, antique dress that has a 22 inch waist. Shooting dates and detail are flexible. See hazeldrew.com for more info

Please send full length shot and put “Petite Blond 17 - 21 yrs” in the subject line. Other subject lines won’t be opened.

Thank You,
John Holser
marketing at digitalfilmfarm.com