[Capdist-auditions] Minutiae Casting

Jay Towne townejay at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 11:42:44 EDT 2017

My name is JayTowne, creator of Minutiae, and I am announcing a phoneaudition for several lead and support roles, as well as understudypositions starting immediately.

Minutiae is aserial radio drama, produced and performed in Amsterdam, NY,highlighted by performances from VO and stage talent from around theregion. Minutiae’s subject matter ranges from themes ofmental illness, addictions, adultery, race relations, with anemphasis on belief systems. It is a moral fable, a soap opera, and acommentary on the strength of the human spirit. We are currently atthe end of our second season of production, and can be heard on WCSS1490 AM, and available to listen to the first five episodes atbobcudmore.com.

I am looking foractors to fill the following roles, both in our next and futureperformances:

Margaret, 27,Bi-racial twin to main character

Noemi/Noel, 20’s,Transgender female transitioning to male

Jesus Cruz, 45-50,Father to Noemi

Gloria Cruz, 45-50,Mother to Noemi

David Van Alstyne,50’s, Margaret’s ex-husband

Matthew, 30’s,assassin

John, 20’s, MohawkIndian bodyguard

Actors need not bethe age stated in description, just sound it. In addition, I amlooking for understudy’s for all roles in cast, from ages 16 -70,to start immediately.

Our Performancedates for the last two shows this year are:

July 22nd,2017 , Amsterdam, NY

Rehearsal begins at11:30 am

Performance: 1-2 pm

September 23, 2017,Amsterdam, NYTime: TBD

Please call either518.627.4628 or 518.496.2707 for interview. Please have a preparedreading ready, and/or send an audio recording or resume totownejay at yahoo.com.

Thank You.

Jay Towne

518.627.4628