[Capdist-auditions] Adults and Children wanted for Elf the Musical - fee required for students

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:54:38 EDT 2017

The Vocal Studio is looking for both adults and children for the December 2017 performance of Elf the Musical. The role of Buddy the Elf is still open. Ages 14 through 30 required for a lead role. Please email your audition song- 32 measures of an upbeat musical theater selection along with your resume to Francesca DelSignore at frandelsignore at gmail.com by Thursday June 29.  Experience is not necessary. We have a great group of people involved in our theater program!