[Capdist-auditions] Young actor sought for FINDING THE WAY HOME

John Brent Medialux at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jun 24 21:08:55 EDT 2017

After having successfully mounted our theatrical stage production of FINDING THE WAY HOME at the Albany Barn earlier this month, we are now preparing to move forward with our short film version of the same story, adding a more cinematic approach to the material. I am searching for a young actor 12-15 to play the younger version of one of the two characters in a few short scenes. There is no pay but it might be a fun experience for a young guy looking to get some film experience. Shooting the required scenes could probably be done in one day. One parent would be welcome to attend the shoot. The subject matters of the script deals with a serious, mature subject matter but the scenes with the young actor are not part of those scenes. Contact Jack Brent,Medialux at nycap.rr.com