[Capdist-auditions] The Adventures of Snow White & Rose Red

Nicole Coady producers at tridentfantasyfilms.com
Wed Mar 8 16:31:24 EST 2017

Hi, we would like to please post our casting call as seen bellow.
Thank you so much!

*CASTING CALL FOR "THE ADVENTURES OF SNOW WHITE & ROSE RED" TV SERIES*

We are casting all non-union roles for the television show, *The Adventures
of Snow White & Rose Red,* to air on Amazon in 2018.  We will be filming in
the Saratoga Springs area from June 12th - July 8th.  Most roles will only
be needed for 3 or 4 days of filming.

*Auditions will be held on Saturday, March 18th at the National Museum of
Dance's School of the Arts from 3:00 - 4:00 PM. *

*We are casting for the following roles: *

Prince Ferdinand               8- 13 yrs.

Mother                                35 to 50 yrs.

Father                                  40's - 50's yrs.

Gnome                                 6 to 12 yrs., or little person

Door Mouse                        4 - 7 yrs.

March Hair                          10 yrs. - 90 yrs.

Queen of Hearts                 5 to 10 yrs., or 30+yrs.

Fairy Queen                        16+ yrs.

4 Little fairies                     6 - 12 yrs. 4'10 or under with ballet
training

Little Red Riding hood       6 - 10 yrs.

Grandma                             60+ yrs.

Rapunzel                             16+ yrs.

Wizard                                 20+ yrs.

Cinderella                            16 - 30 yrs.

Prince                                  18 -30 yrs.

Nicole Coady

Producer
Twitter: @TridentFantasy
Instagram @TridentFantasyFilms