[Capdist-auditions] Casting for 6 actors/models!

casting at therprstudios.com casting at therprstudios.com
Fri Mar 10 13:20:19 EST 2017

RPR Studios is casting for 6 actors or models to appear as characters in
an internal corporate training program. No video--we'll be using
photography to act out educating scenes throughout the training so
photos taken will call for specific expressions, mannerisms, and
interactions. Those who apply MUST be able to emote very well.

All roles are non-speaking and we're casting for:
1. Narrator, male, age 25-35 - friendly, fun, charismatic (main part,
leads the employee through the training program).
2. Employee 1, female, 18-30 (minor part, appears in one skit and a few
in-store shots).
3. Employee 2, male, 18-30 (minor part, appears in one skit and a few
in-store shots).
4. Manager, male or female, 25-45 (minor part, appears in one skit and a
few in-store shots).
5. Customer 1, male or female, 18-21 - youthful appearance, portraying
someone under 18 (minor part, appears in one skit).
6. Customer 2, male or female, 20-45 - a bit rough or intense in
appearance, portraying someone inebriated (minor part, appears in one
skit).

The in-store photoshoot will likely take place towards the end of March
over one late evening. The "Narrator" will be needed for a separate
shoot at our office location. If an actor is applying for the "Narrator"
role and has voice acting experience, they can also separately apply for
narrating the training--just submit your demo reel as well!

*If interested please email us your head shots, characters you're
interested in emoting, and general rate for hourly or half day work.

Thanks!