[Capdist-auditions] Camp Mopco: Improv Summer Camp! (fee)

Livia Armstrong livia at mopco.org
Fri Mar 10 12:01:57 EST 2017

Coming this summer- Camp Mopco: Improv Summer Camp!

Our improv summer camp will be full of improv activities, fun projects, and related workshops from mask-making, set staging, storytelling, stage lighting, musical improv and more! The camp experience will end with a final performance for friends and family.

When:
July 31- Aug 4, and Aug 7-11
9:00 AM-5:00 PM

NOTE: You can only sign up for the FIRST WEEK ONLY, or BOTH WEEKS. Week two will build on the skills learned in week one, so we aren't offering it as a one-week option.

Where:
The Mopco Improv Theatre
10 N Jay Street, Schenectady

Tuition:
One Week: $150
Two Weeks: $250
Sibling discount and partial scholarships available
2 Junior Counselor positions are available for experienced teens ages 15-17; reduced tuition.

Enroll here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2894193

Email hey at mopco.org <mailto:hey at mopco.org> or call 518-577-6726 for questions and details.

Thank you!

Livia Armstrong