[Capdist-auditions] ANNIE JR Auditions (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 02:44:19 EDT 2017

*ANNIE JR* *AUDITIONS*

*Produced Jointly with *

*Broadway Sings Young Artists *

*& Master Class Performing Arts*

*Registration Cost:* $250.00 due at time of audition on April 8th. *This
amount is used to help cover the licensing, Broadway Master Class,
costumes, rehearsal and performance space rental, and other production
costs. We also collect a $25.00 script deposit, that will be refunded when
the show script is returned erased.*

*Submit Registration with payment by April 1**st** and receive the Sandy
Discount, $50.00 OFF!*

*AUDITION EXPECTATIONS:*

*Auditions for actors and actresses ages 6 to 16 are scheduled for
Saturday, April 8 beginning at 10:00am at Our Saviors Lutheran Church (63
Mountain View Avenue, Albany, NY). Applicants should come prepared to sing
32 measures of any Broadway song and read from the show. An accompanist and
CD player will be available. NO ACAPELLA AUDITIONS will be permitted.*
*ALL ROLES ARE AVAILABLE.*

*Co-Directed & Music Directed by Charles Bergell & Lisa Franklin*

*Choreographed & Technical Direction by Andrew HiggsRehearsal Period: **April
12 (from 5:00pm to 8:00pm) and April 17-21 (Monday – Friday 9:00am to
4:00pm)*
*Performances: **April 21-22, 2017 (Performances Friday at 7:00pm; Saturday
at 2:00pm & 7:00pm)*