[Capdist-auditions] press release/ Town Players/ audition for full production

Laura G devster7 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 22:42:11 EDT 2017

Town Players of Pittsfield is holding auditions on April 11 and 12  at the Whitney Center for the Arts, 42 Wendell Avenue, for a fully staged production of "Love, Loss and What I Wore" by Nora and Delia Ephron, directed by Melanie Rivers. The play is based on the book by Ilene Beckerman.

"Love, Loss, and What I Wore" deals with memorable moments, happy and sad, in a woman's life and the clothes that were part of those times. It is organized as a series of monologues and uses a rotating cast of five principal women. Needed are women, ages 30 to 55, to play characters from 5 to 70 years old.

Auditions start at 6:30pm. Sides from the play will be provided.

This production will be at the Whitney for two weekends starting June 16.