[Capdist-auditions] **CORRECTION** ADDITIONAL AUDITIONS for Not So Common Player's Fiddler on the Roof

Marc de la Concha delaconcha.marc at gmail.com
Tue May 2 21:31:36 EDT 2017

*Monday MAY 8th not April 8th*

Not So Common Players will be holding an additional call for the role of
TEVYE in our upcoming production of *Fiddler on the Roof*. All other roles
have been cast. We will only be casting the role of TEVYE from this call.
If you have previously auditioned, there is no need to attend this call.

Tevye: The likeable, hard-working, pious dairyman who always tries to see
the positive side of life. He is a proud patriarch and father of five
daughters, closely raised according to the old scriptures. Age:45 to 60.

WHEN: Monday May 8th (Sign in will be at 6:30pm, Auditions begin at 7:00pm)

WHERE: Village Plaza Shopping Center: 19 Clifton Country Road, Clifton Park
(2 doors down from Toys R Us)

Please be familiar with *If I Were A Rich Man* and *C**havaleh*. Music
Sections will be taught at the audition. There will also be readings from
the script.

Rehearsals are tentatively scheduled for Monday, Wednesday, Friday from
7:00pm-10:00pm and Sunday from 2:00pm-5:00pm. Other dates may be considered
based on conflicts. Please come with a complete list of conflicts to
auditions.

Performance Dates: July 14th -16th and 20th - 23rd

Performances are outdoors on the Clifton Park Commons Stage

Attendance is Mandatory for all Tech Week rehearsals - July 9th-13th.

If you have any additional questions, please contact Marc de la Concha
(Director) at delaconcha.marc at gmail.com