[Capdist-auditions] Adults needed for production of Annie

Timothy Murphy Playhouse timothymurphyplayhouse at gmail.com
Tue May 23 09:01:17 EDT 2017

ADULTS, we need you!
Timothy Murphy Playhouse's production of ANNIE is in need of adults to fill
out the cast.
We have many great kids ready to go, but we need adults too! Daddy Warbucks,
where are you?

*Who are we looking for:* Adult men and women, high school and college
students. All abilities welcome! There are parts for non-singers and
non-dancers.

*What roles are available:* Large and small roles available. We are
definitely looking for a Daddy Warbucks. There are several small male roles
to fill. Men and women needed for chorus/ensemble scenes.

*When are auditions:* Wednesday 5/31 from 6:00-8:30pm at Middleburgh
Elementary School.
*What do I need to bring:* Forms and Audition songs are on our website: www.
timothymurphyplayhouse.org

*What does the time commitment look like:* We hold rehearsals Mon-Thurs
evenings, starting June 5th. However not everyone needs to be there every
night. Reasonable absences for work/family conflicts are allowed.
Chorus/Ensemble members will have less of a time commitment needed. The
show is August 4 -6.

Questions: email timothymurphyplayhouse at gmail.com or find us on Facebook
Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you think would
be interested.