[Capdist-auditions] Cinderella Jr reminder- fee required

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 04:07:21 EST 2017

The Vocal Studio will be holding auditions for Cinderella Jr on Saturday November 11 from 4 to 6 pm at St Michael's Episcopal Church at 49 Killean Park Albany NY. Our productions are run by New York State Certified Music Teachers who have been teaching for over 30 years. Theory lessons and music history is included in our rehearsals. The age group is 8 to 12 years old. We rehearse on Saturdays only and will begin rehearsal in late January. Participation fee is $350.00. Some scholarships are available based on need. Children with disabilities are welcome! Show dates are April 27,28,29. Email albanyvocalstudio at gmail.com for more info.