[Capdist-auditions] EXTRAS FOR NISKYLAND

Drew Rodriguez drewadventures at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 17:25:05 EST 2017

Hi everyone - We are shooting a short film called Niskyland. Niskyland follows Althea Henri, a young Afro-Latina girl, struggles to navigate the tumultuous terrain of her friendship with a white classmate.

We are in need for extras for the party scene being shot in Dec 2 from 4:00PM - 12:00AM. This is an unpaid and NONUNION gig. But there will be food and drinks will be provided the day of the shoot. Shooting locations will be a house in Nyskayuna, NY. Anyone interested in playing an extra role please send an email to DrewAdventures at gmail.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly with a call sheet and further details on the shoot.
Please email us with the subject "NISKYLAND EXTRAS"

We are looking for Actors that can portrayteenage kids from the age of 14 - 21. Please email me with a picture of yourself, headshot if you will.

Thanks again.