[Capdist-auditions] Not So Common Players taking applications for Board Member

Elisa Harrington-Verb elisaverb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 23:22:17 EST 2017

Not So Common Players is interested in adding one person to its Board of Directors.  We are seeking a dynamic, energetic, creative person who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help the organization set and achieve goals.

The mission of Not So Common Players is to produce a variety of high quality theatrical presentations, while providing hands-on educational opportunities in all aspects of theatre to both children and adults, and a meaningful experience for our many volunteers

Not So Common Players presents three musical theater productions each year.  We host a summer camp for kids as well as other events each year. We are growing and need creative minds to help us along the way.

Please send a resume and letter of interest including what attributes you feel you could bring to NSCP.    Resumes, letters, and questions can be sent to Elisa Harrington-Verb at elisaverb at gmail.com.  Please reply no later than Friday, December 29.

Not So Common Players Board Member Job Description
The mission of Not So Common Players is to produce a variety of high quality theatrical presentations, while providing hands-on educational opportunities in all aspects of theatre to both children and adults, and a meaningful experience for our many volunteers.

Board members are expected to actively support the mission.
Board members are expected to attend Board meetings and come prepared to discuss, and resolve, the agenda items.
Board members are expected to conduct themselves with honesty and integrity, and fully support any decisions or actions taken by the Board.
Board members are expected to take an active role in the productions.
Board members are expected to contribute to any fundraising efforts.
Board members are expected to actively participate in strategic planning efforts, over and above discussions at the Board level.