[Capdist-auditions] Cinderella Jr- fee required

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:44:04 EDT 2017

In this production, we are featuring students aged 8 through 12, to give that age group a chance to experience a lead role!

The Vocal Studio will be holding auditions for Cinderella Jr on Saturday, November 4 at 4 p.m. Please arrive no later than 4:00 p.m. and sign in at the door.  Auditions will be held at St. Michael's Episcopal Church, 49 Killean Park, Albany NY 12205 which is where we rehearse.  Participation fee is $300.00. Performance dates are April 26, 27, and 28 Our age grouping for this production is 8 through 12 years of age.  Theater "newbies' are always welcome. You will love our group of students and parents!