[Capdist-auditions] Martial Arts Class Demonstration Partner Needed

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 19:31:43 EST 2018

Hello,
I have several classes coming up at various colleges and high schools, and I need an assistant/demonstration partner. If interested, please respond to this ad and we can talk details: what I need from you, what we will be doing, and of course dates and times.
There is no compensation. However, you will get to take the class for free. Plus, I'm not sure about this, but you could possibly add it to your resume as participating in fight choreography! I would work with you to phrase it that way at least, and I would definitely be willing to provide a reference for you in the future.
Steve