[Capdist-auditions] Niskayuna Community Choir seeks singers

goodmangc at gmail.com goodmangc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 00:16:12 EST 2018

Calling All Singers!

Did you know that Niskayuna has its own Community Choir?  Started decades
ago under the auspices of GE and comprised mainly of employees and families,
today the GE GRC Community Choir is mostly community members and we are
looking for more!  We are a small, four part choir offering a one night per
week opportunity to those of at least high school age who want to sing some
place other than the shower.

Rehearsal details:

Thursdays, 7:00-8:30pm

Van Antwerp Middle School Music Room (2nd floor, Dexter St. side, enter from
Story Rd.)

For more information, contact Lori Fletcher 518-280-1652 or
<mailto:klfletch18 at gmail.com> klfletch18 at gmail.com