[Capdist-auditions] Clifton Park Community Chorus - Welcoming New Members!

Jill Ross 919.jill at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:01:56 EST 2018

 Love to sing? Don't know if you're a bass or tenor, alto or soprano? It
doesn't matter! The Clifton Park Community Chorus wants you! Sponsored by
the Town of Clifton Park, we rehearse on Sundays from 7:00 until 9:00 pm at
the Clifton Park Senior Center (6 Clifton Common Court, off Vischer Ferry
Road).We perform at least twice a year. Questions? Call Pat O'Donnell at
518-371-6681 <(518)%20371-6681>. Hope to see you on Sunday!