[Capdist-auditions] Deepen Your Genre Knowledge and Feel the Moment (FEE REQUIRED)

Alex Timmis alex at mopco.org
Thu Jan 25 14:07:44 EST 2018

Musical Improv: Exploring Genre
6-Week Class with Graduation Performance
Starts Monday, January 29th
7:00 - 9:00pm
The Mopco Improv Theatre
10 N Jay Street, Schenectady
Fee: $139 (General Enrollment)

Always wanted to channel your inner monologue into a Blues number? An operatic aria?

When we're improvising we never know what song will fit the scene, so it's best to come prepared. From opera, to blues, rap and beyond, our Musical Director will guide you through a variety of musical styles and how to successfully perform them.

Register here at --> https://www.mopco.org/class-calendar-2017/2017/7/19/musical-improv-genre <https://www.mopco.org/class-calendar-2017/2017/7/19/musical-improv-genre>