[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call

Brandon Macey brandonjmacey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 23:04:31 EDT 2018

Hello,

My name is Brandon Macey and I am directing a short film in the area on
July 21 and I am looking for actors. My film has two working titles right
now, "Capture" and "Where's Simon?", and I am submitting this project to
the Regal Short Film Showdown. Here is the rundown of each of the
characters I need cast:

CARRIE (Female, 20s) is a shy, beautiful woman who lives in an apartment.
She has anxiety and always fears the worst case scenario for any situation
she faces. She loves dogs and to stay in shape.

MR. GREEN (Male, 40s) is a large, gangster-type businessman. He lives in
the same building as Carrie and does not take unwanted visitors lightly. He
loves board games.

THE MESSENGER (Male, 20s) is one of Mr. Green's henchmen. He's a
shady-looking man who wears a trench coat while on duty.

Can you please share this information on your listserv? Anyone who is
interested can send me an e-mail at brandonjmacey at gmail.com with a
headshot, a resume, and a reel if they have one. I will not be holding
auditions due to the short amount of time I have to complete this project.
Anyone who's interested in any of these roles should get in touch with me
by July 19.

Potential actors must not be afraid of or allergic to dogs. I will send out
the proper paperwork to the actors that I decide to cast before the
deadline.

If you need anything from me, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you

--
*Brandon Macey*
SUNY Oswego Class of 2019