[Capdist-auditions] All’s Well That Ends Well

Seana Munson seana.munson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:26:20 EDT 2018

Classic Theatre Guild still has a few roles available in our Summer
production of Shakespeare’s All’s Well That Ends Well. Rehearsals are in
Schenectady Mon-Weds evenings and Sunday afternoons. Performances are July
27-29, August 3-5 at Indian Ladder Farms, and August 11 at Proctors. We are
looking to cast small/medium roles as well as ensemble actors.

Please contact director Seana Munson if you are interested.

seana.munson at gmail.com