[Capdist-auditions] CAST - April Vacation - One Act Play - (fee)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Sat Mar 24 11:25:52 EDT 2018

*_CAST - April Vacation_***
*Steamer No.10 Theatre*
*500 Western Albany*
Tuition required – scholarships available

*_Vasilisa the Beautiful_**or the _Russian Cinderella_***
*April 2-6 from 9 to 5*
http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast-april-session
<https://steamer10theatre.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a4fa68e0d77eb472c94ca04d&id=78b08cca40&e=c6d85dbf7b>

A one week CAST Session that produces a one-act play in five days -
Auditions on Monday morning - Performance on Friday afternoon.

New York Director Joy Kelly Smith will be directing this one week CAST
Session.

*A Russian Folk Tale of Baba Yaga the Witch, whose magical intervention
rescues Vasilisa from a wicked Step-Mother and starts her on the journey
that leads her to marrying the Tsar.

Tuition is $250 a
The Session runs 9:am-5:pm
Monday to Friday*

*AST* – Creative Arts at Steamer Ten is our Theatre Arts program.  We
produce shows with students aged 7 to 17 with rehearsals each day from
9:am to 4:pm.  We audition for roles on Monday morning, rehearsing each
day adding props, costumes, sets and lighting, then produce the show on
Friday afternoon for friends, family and the neighborhood.

*Tuition for C.A.S.T. Students**
*There is a $250 tuition charge to cover the expenses of instruction,
costumes, props, scenery, rehearsal and performance space, licensing,
and insurance. Tuition is due at the first rehearsal. Performers will be
required to provide their own tights and dance shoes, which can be
purchased at a discount through the program.  Scholarships are available
based on economic need.

http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast-april-session
<https://steamer10theatre.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a4fa68e0d77eb472c94ca04d&id=78b08cca40&e=c6d85dbf7b>

---