[Capdist-auditions] Audition Posting for March 29th

Ryan Gangemi swordandharp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:46:13 EDT 2018

To Whom It May Concern,

First, let me thank you for your assistance in advance.  My name is Ryan
Gangemi and I'm directing a short film entitled "Crits and Ones: A Guide to
Life Without a Gamemaster".  My AD told me about your services and I was
hoping you could post the following audition notification:

Searching for an actress for a short film (approx. 30 minutes) to be filmed
in the Albany area on May 26th-27th and June 9th-10th.  "Crits and Ones: A
Guide to Life Without a Gamemaster" is the story of a group of friends
who've been together since college and meet once a week for a game night.
On this particular night, one member admits that her divorce has been
finalized and the members respond accordingly.  The film is a dramedy being
made by Sword and Harp Productions and directed by Ryan Gangemi.  Most of
the cast is already assembled, but one role is still open.

Dr. Tiffany Winter- (25-35 Years Old) The best friend to the divorcee,
Tiffany is the group's resident beauty queen, though this is news to her.
She's a college professor who is at once brilliant, sexy, snarky, and a
touch naïve.  Any ethnicity.

Auditions will be held at the Howe Library in Albany in the Large Meeting
Room between 6:00-8:00 pm on Thursday, March 29th.  The library is located
at 105 Schuyler Street, Albany, NY  12202.  The meeting room is located in
the basement of the building; at the end of the hallway, down the stairs.

Sides will be provided at the audition and those who do audition will work
with one of the actors already cast.  As the audition time is only two
hours, it is suggested that you contact SwordandHarp at gmail.com to set up an
audition time.  Walk-ins are welcome, but cannot be guaranteed an
audition.

The director and producers look forward to seeing you there!