[Capdist-auditions] Director Call - RPI Players Fall Play

Beatrice Capone beacapone at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:15:42 EDT 2018

Hello!

*The call for a director for our fall play, Drinking Habits by Tom Smith,
is being extended.  In order to put in please email rpi-players at rpi.edu
<rpi-players at rpi.edu> with your resume and a cover letter by Friday, May
11th.*

*The show will be performed in the RPI Playhouse on November 9th, 10th,
11th, 16th, and 17th, 2018.  Our rehearsal period will begin in early
September.*

Summary of the show: Accusations, mistaken identities, and romances run
wild in this traditional, laugh-out-loud farce. Two nuns at the Sisters of
Perpetual Sewing have been secretly making wine to keep the convent’s doors
open, but Paul and Sally, reporters and former fiancees, are hot on their
trail. They go undercover as a nun and priest, but their presence, combined
with the addition of a new nun, spurs paranoia throughout the convent that
spies have been sent from Rome to shut them down. Wine and secrets are
inevitably spilled as everyone tries to preserve the convent and reconnect
with lost loves.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or to get more information.
Anyone is encouraged to put in!

Thank you!

Beatrice Capone
Executive Producer, RPI Players 89th Season