[Capdist-auditions] Adult Choreographic Collective fee if you do not attend one of my other programs

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 14:50:24 EST 2018

Starting on Saturday December 1,2018

Running in (8) week blocks

11:00AM to 12:30 PM

826 State Street Schenectady NY Basement.

This is meant to be the development of a a performing choreographic collective.

Meaning you show up and commit to :performing ,and taking on one of the many tasks needed to run a performing group.

Eventually with in six months you will be required to: perform, choreograph a short piece of: dance ,dance theater something that engages the audience.

If you are not taking one of my continuing education programs there is an $85 fee for each (8) weeks we meet but if you attend one of my other programs this choreographic collective is  free....

I just ran (3) continuing education programs in : Schenectady NY, at Schenectady County Community Collage, and am running one now at thru Schalmont continuing Education where you can drop in for $12 a class.

I will be running these programs  again in a few months

If  you did not take part in one of these programs the fee applies if you took part in one of these programs the session starting December 1,2018 IS FREE.

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS 9AM to 9PM

 (518) 370-2712

Beth Jacobs

I have been teaching and choreographing in the grater capitol district for twenty five years

 I have  performed with professional ballet
> and modern dance companies  in NYC at Brooklyn Academy
> of music ,  at the SF Palace of fine Arts in SF CA and locally
> with the Berkshire Ballet.

I  trained in NYC  at the Paul Taylor
> school and has studied most major modern dance styles:
> Martha Graham, Paul Taylor, Lester  Horton, Twyla
> Tharp,Lar Lubavitch and with the postmoderns ;BIll T Jones
> and Mark Morriss.
>

> And have studied ballet at the SF Ballet
> School rehearsing right in with  corps des ballet .

* My performing and training  goes beyong what is listed.