[Capdist-auditions] Seeking “Bruce Wayne” looking Actor for shooting The Dark Knight Rises Scene for Demo reel

Yash ythakur95 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:42:18 EST 2018

Hello,

My name is Yash. I am an aspiring actor in the Capital Region (currently residing in Rensselaer) and am seeking an actor for re-enacting and shooting this specific scene from The Dark Knight Rises: https://youtu.be/ky-f1iBYSw4

A director is already on board to shoot/edit the scene and we plan to shoot it in Stuyvesant, NY. The shoot should take a day tops.

I will be portraying John Blake. It’s mostly me monologuing but you will have lines and we will get shots of your emotional reactions.

I need someone who physically resembles or gives off the vibe of a “Bruce Wayne” character.

No monetary compensation but you will get a copy of the scene for your demo reel (and I’ll buy you McDonalds or something if you want).

Please send headshots to ythakur95 at gmail.com

If you have any questions or would like to meet with me before making a decision, feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Yash Thakur