[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call for Lead/Supporting roles in local feature film SACANDAGA

Spencer Sherry ssspoonmaster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 08:01:41 EDT 2018

OPEN CASTING CALL-(Unpaid)

Local feature filmmakers. Looking for:

1 Leading Male: Caucasian passable high school senior

2 Supporting Males: Any ethnicity passable high school seniors

2 Supporting Females: Any ethnicity passable high school seniors

Who We Are

We’re a couple of ambitious yout’s with delusions of grandeur. One of us has worked in the film industry in NYC for about a year on Netflix, Showtime, and Paramount productions. Another is a videographer for the NYS Assembly who's ready to shoot his first narrative feature film. There are plenty of other talented folks attached to this project as well, which is the point! We have no budget and these are unpaid positions, local Albanians volunteering their time and talent to create a very unique, interesting script. This film is a drama (with a twist) and is slated to screen in local theaters, and will be submitted to film festivals. We welcome actors that are veterans, totally inexperienced, and everything in between to audition! Your commitment would be 2-3 weekends in the following months (based on availability). If you've got a reel, send it to:

coldanddarkproductions at gmail.com

If you don't, no worries! Shoot us an email and we’ll send you something to read for us!

We hope to hear from you!

Sent from my iPhone