[Capdist-auditions] Hocus Pocus Shadow Cast

Kayla Toney kaytoney at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 12:13:59 EDT 2018

Hocus Pocus seeks live actors!
Pushing the Limits is presenting the Halloween favorite, Hocus Pocus, with a live shadow cast, and we still need a few players. Most of the cast is filled, but we need two teenagers/young-looking actors to play:

Max Dennison - high school virgin who lights the black flame candle, resurrecting the Sanderson Sisters, annoyed but protective older brother
Allison Watts - pretty high schooler whom Max has a crush on, joins him to vanquish the witches
Also seeking a few people for:
Villagers/Party Attendees/ETC - a couple of people to play the angry villagers, high school bullies, dancers at the costume party, etc (may also be asked to help with moviing set/props, costumes, etc)
The show is October 26 & 27 at 7:00 PM in the old courthouse in the Forged building in Hudson Falls, NY.
There is a possibility for a third show if there is enough interest.
Rehearsals are planned for Monday & Thursday evenings at the theater

Please email kaylaetm at gmail.com if you are interested!