[Capdist-auditions] Last Call for Actors

Warren Schultz wjsvt at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 20:09:15 EDT 2019

Actors Needed for "For Farm and Family"
For a staged reading. Your commitment will require a few rehearsals during the last week of September.
Performance dates are September 27 (7:30), September 28 (2:00) and September 29 (6:00) with a chance of a weekday school show matinee. All shows and rehearsals will be held at the Little Theater on the Farm in Fort Edward.
The entire endeavor will take only about a week of your time. There are still a couple of great parts available. It will be a great chance for exposure as  we will be inviting representatives from all local theater groups to attend.
We will be holding an audition on the evening of Thursday, August 22 in Glens Falls. If you can attend please RSVP either to tforfarmand at gmail.com or call or text 518-949-3202. And few free to pass this email along to your thespian friends.
Thanks very much. Hope to see you next week.
 Warren Schultz